Teach insulin injection techniques, mixing and combining of short and long acting insulin, and dosage calculations skills with one comprehensive teaching aid. Each vial has been designed and labeled to accurately simulate 70/30 and Lantus insulin vials found in clinical practice today. Wallcur’s Practi-70/30 Lantuz Pack contains 20 vials labeled Practi-70/30™ and 20 vials labeled Practi-Lantuz™. The Practi-70/30 contains an additive that mimics the action of its true drug counterpart. It must be rotated, mixed, and promptly withdrawn before it precipitates out.
- Teach your Students To:
- Identify and understand two of the most commonly ordered insulin medications
- Read and interpret differing insulin labels that often look-a-like
- Calculate insulin dosages
- Mix, combine, and promptly withdraw short and long acting insulin
- Identify injection site landmarks, and aseptic precautions when administering insulin
Not intended for Human or Animal injection. For simulation practice only.
Practi-Insulin Teaching CD Module™ for the educator! Make student practice easy, consistent and accurate. Yours for almost free!
Box of 40